Sunday, March 13, 2011
Wait for me!
I am a good two weeks behind in my Cherry House Solid Quilt Along. The flickr group has a bunch of completed quilts. I finally got around to getting backing fabric. I just went with solid black. I had left over batting from my quilts that came back from Jenny, so that worked out well. This is my first quilt job, so I am little nervous. I did a terrible job basting. I was very careful with smoothing out the top, but I didn't think about the backing. I pinned it all, flipped it over and it was messed up. I redid one side, but I am going to go ahead and quilt from the middle out to that side and then re-baste. Will be an after church project. Pray for Cherri, please. She has been well lately and has had to visit the doctor several times.