Thursday, March 31, 2011

Goal update- March

Updated goals with some additions.
1. Finish Aster Manor quilt Done!
2. Finish Martinique quilt With Jenny
3. Piece Flag Day Farm quilt In the heap
4. Get all disciples in Last Supper done Done absolutely nothing
6. Sew one article of clothing Too cold to take pictures, but it looks awesome!
7. Continue with Layer Cake Quilt Along Eleven out of 12 blocks done.
8. Start and finish Split Decision quilt Still cutting
9. Start and finish Christmas quilt Still in the stash
10. Fig and Plum layer cake something quilt I think I am going to do the Sugar Twist pattern from The Pattern Basket
11. Skinny Strips Quilt using Prayer Flag jelly roll
12. Fresh Cottons jelly roll something
13. Patchwork Squared Solids Quilt Along I am agonizing over colour choices


I did my first quilt job with the Cherry House Solid Quilt Along. I am pretty proud of myself. I have another quilt top from that same quilt along that I would like to finish.

No comments:

Post a Comment