Thursday, December 1, 2011

Goal update- November

9. Start and finish Christmas quilt Going to my sister as a Christmas gift. She saw it in my car and wanted it.
10. Fig and Plum layer cake something quilt Still waiting on binding.

11. Skinny Strips Quilt using Prayer Flag jelly roll This has to get done soon because I need the guest bedroom back.

15. Batik quilt Trying to finish before the end of the year.

17. Stash busting No busting, just accumulating.

19. Fat Quarter Shop Block of the Month Checked my mail and I had yet another block. I have done only one and I am now 5 or 6 behind. I just need to sit down and do them all.

20. Chasing Chevrons Quilt Along I haven't started yet, but the layout is super cool. I have most of my fabric, but still need some solids.

No comments:

Post a Comment