Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Choices! Choices!!

It seems hard to believe, but block 9 of the Layer Cake Quilt Along came out today. That means we are 3/4 done. I have been a bit of a square hoarder so I think I may have some left over at the end. A couple blocks ago I kind of panicked and started using as many scraps as possible. I also used a solid that wasn't in the layer cake. I may be able to do a block 5 redo.

There are 4 layout options. I picked my fabrics with a general idea of the shapes in mind. Which option do you think I should go with?
Option 1

Option 2

Option 3

Option 4

3 comments:

  1. Isn't this fun to have so many choices? I really like option 4!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are all great, but I think I like options 2 or 3 with the colored border at the edges, rather than the white!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the first one best followed by the third one. Keep us posted!!!

    ReplyDelete