Saturday, August 13, 2011

Can't do it all

So in my previous post I said I was going to join another quilt along. I did some cleaning up today and I shouldn't start another project. I have too much fabric already and at least 6 different half done projects. My third block for the Fat Quarter Shop BOM showed up in the mail today and I haven't done even the first. It wouldn't be responsible to start another project.
I have been working on my Synchronized Squares quilt and should have the top done tomorrow. It hasn't been as fun as I thought it would be. I think because I didn't finish it with everybody else. I figure it will be a good every day, muck about quilt.

1 comment:

  1. I read this last night and then I ended up dreaming about joining the Farmers Wife quilt along. I own the book, so I can do it any time I want. I just thought it was funny how your blog post affected my dreams. =)

    ReplyDelete