Friday, April 15, 2011

Waay behind

Work is crazy right now and I come home too tired to do anything except lay about. I have been doing a bit of sewing with the Rural Jardin quilt. A lot of chain piecing and then a lot of sitting on the couch watching TV and cutting apart the chain.

Patchwork Squared is having a Modern Solids Quilt Along. I have accumulated a fair amount of Kona auditioning fabric combinations. I am two weeks behind in my blocks, but I will catch up at some point. I am doing two quilts. I want to get to the point where I can have a stash of quilts and give away a quilt when the need arises. That's my plan for these two quilts.

Colour scheme 1: Snow, Avocado, Champagne, Bright Pink

Colour scheme 2: White, Peridot, Pink, Coal

I am going to participate in my first Friday Night Sew-In to get get more accomplished on my Rural Jardin quilt. Will post pictures tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment