Saturday, October 1, 2011

Goal update- September

8. Start and finish Split Decision quilt Blocks all done, but REALLY need to lay out blocks.

9. Start and finish Christmas quilt I finished another Christmas-esque quilt, but this one I am going to turn into a tree skirt. There is a long story that accompanies the project that will become a future blog post.

10. Fig and Plum layer cake something quilt Handed it over to Jenny yesterday :)

11. Skinny Strips Quilt using Prayer Flag jelly roll My chocolate brown jelly roll for this quilt.I know I can finish it quickly; I just need to hunker down.

15. Batik quilt Emily can't figure out why I can't finish it either. I really need finish it before Christmas.

16. String quilt So I have an idea for a string type quilt with some fat quarters I picked up at the AQS show.

17. Stash busting Nothing added fabric wise, but I have added patterns.

19. Fat Quarter Shop Block of the Month Still 3 months behind, but I finished my first block. It looks lovely. 

20. Moose on the Porch Quilt Along Still no fabric and the first block is already out. I need to figure this out quick!

1 comment:

  1. Did you have fun at the show? I wish I could have been there. =( Maybe next year....

    ReplyDelete