Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Care package

A couple days ago my mum sent an email requesting I send my 10 year old niece a card or a little something to cheer her up. Pre-teen drama. Well, I knew the perfect gift. Remember this quilt from back in May?! I went ahead and tied the top instead of quilting. I like the way it turned out. A mix of the current with the past- a tied wonky log cabin. I finished up the binding a few minutes ago and took a couple pictures while I was trying it out. I will make it to the post office tomorrow and send it out. I hope she likes it.


2 comments:

  1. She'll definitely love it! Who wouldn't? Aqua, brown and a hint of orange. It's yummy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You could have just sent a little card, but nope-you sent her this awesome quilt! What a nice Aunt you are! Love it!

    ReplyDelete