Thursday, June 30, 2011

Goal update- June

3. Piece Flag Day Farm quilt I'm going to try and get it done over the long weekend.
7. Continue with Layer Cake Quilt Along Still waiting on the backing fabric.

8. Start and finish Split Decision quilt Still on the floor.

9. Start and finish Christmas quilt Maybe Christmas in July FNSI

10. Fig and Plum layer cake something quilt I decided to use it for the Synchronized Squares quilt along and the pattern was super cute, but I made a mistake with the solid. I wasn't sold on it, so I didn't finish on schedule, so I am just going to change things around.

11. Skinny Strips Quilt using Prayer Flag jelly roll

12. Fresh Cottons jelly roll something Have the braid quilt pattern.

14. Star Sampler quilt Ugly. May just drop it. Konda at Moose on the Porch is planning a star quilt along.

15. Batik quilt Need to finish up piecing and add the borders.
16. String quilt Need to work on a few more blocks.
17. Stash busting Haven't added to really.

18. Yo Yo strips quilt Saw this on the cover of American Quilting and Patchwork and decided to add it to the list. I have 81 yo-yos done. Only 328 to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment