Saturday, March 24, 2012

BOM Rehab

I signed up last year for the Fat Quarter Shop Designer Mystery Block of the Month. It started in June! It is now almost April. April is Block ELEVEN. I have done ONE block. There are NINE blocks still in their clear plastic bags. All the numbers are making this post sound like Sesame Street


Anyway, Sinta over at Pink Pincushion is hosting a BOM Rehab. This is the same Sinta who co-hosts Another Year of Schnibbles. The goal is to finish blocks over the weekend and then post a blog post on Monday. Every post is an entry into a giveaway drawing for the month. I am going to give it a shot. It is an uphill battle though because even if I do keep up and finish a block a week, I have THREE months worth of work ahead of me.

This post was brought to you by the numbers 11, 1, 9 and 3. 



2 comments:

  1. "This post was brought to you by the numbers 11, 1, 9 and 3. "

    LOL!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're a hoot! Now please pop over to my blog to see that I've tagged you for a question game!

    ReplyDelete