Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Goal update- October

9. Start and finish Christmas quilt The quilt came back from Jenny and it looks lovely. The tree skirt is not done and I will say it again- it is ALL Emily Mae's fault. 
10. Fig and Plum layer cake something quilt This turned out SO well. I need to finish out the binding.

11. Skinny Strips Quilt using Prayer Flag jelly roll  Laying out and half done, but need to finish.

15. Batik quilt Still not done.

16. String quilt I am not starting anything until I finish up other projects.

17. Stash busting Yeah, I am not busting. After this post I had planned on getting on Fat Quarter Shop and ordering Halloween fabric on sale. 

19. Fat Quarter Shop Block of the Month Now 4 months behind!

20. Moose on the Porch Quilt Along I didn't join in and I am glad I made that decision. Too much stuff going on. I am watching the blocks showing up and they are lovely.

No comments:

Post a Comment