Monday, June 6, 2011

Past 100

I just saw that I crossed the 100 post mark. This is post 102.


I received happy mail today! I won a yard of Bella Solids Grass from Fat Quarter Shop through the Bella Parade. I like the texture of the Bella Solids. It seems less coarse and a heavier weight than other solids. I have no idea how I am going to use this, but I am looking forward to.

I have a small project going on now; making a name tag for quilt guild. I am cross stitching because under this quilting exterior beats the heart of a cross stitcher. I pulled out my alphabet pattern book from 1990. I bought it because my sister wanted me to make a nameplate for her then boyfriend. I used beige fabric with navy and green floss and framed it with an embroidery hoop. They have been married for 19 years now. I will post a picture when it is done. 

No comments:

Post a Comment